Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week 12

At 12 weeks the baby is the size of a....PLUM! (pic from thebump.com)













Weight Gain: I went to the doctor today and I had only gained ONE pound since my last visit. YAY!! I have NOT been "dieting" but I have been trying to evaluate what I eat. I am really shooting for that ~25 lb weight gain that my doctor recommended. (not saying it will happen, but I am trying :).

Food Cravings: I went to the store today and bought ice cream and pickles, so I am going to enjoy these pregnancy staple foods. I have made squash casserole twice this week and loving it, but not sure if it is really a craving.

Sleep:  Sleep...what sleep??? Brent has been sick this week, so we have not had much sleep with him coughing during the night (and yes, I have been keeping him well medicated...it is just a bad cough :) He is feeling better today. Also this week, Penny has figured out how to get under the bed (I know to get away from Lola) but even when Penny is not under the bed, Lola still barks at the bed THINKING Penny is under there.....what am I going to do with her!!!

Most Excited About: Our next appointment!!!! We will find out then if we are having a boy or a girl!!!!

Latest picture of Baby W:


The baby is now looking like a baby!!! Such a sweet little thing! Heart rate today was 164 beats per minute. The baby was moving all over the place - head, body, legs - were all active. Praise GOD for this little one!!

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe its almost time to find out the sex. Wow time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out the sex of the baby! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete