Weight Gain: Just a few pounds I think. I am not weighing everyday, but I am noticing a bit of a "bump" forming :)
Food Cravings: Pickles, pickles and more pickles :) I am finding myself drawn to salty stuff vs sweets. Hope my blood pressure is not increasing too much!!
Sleep: Still having a hard time with sleeping. I can't remember the last time I slept the entire night. Last light about 3 am, I randomly woke up and could not go back to sleep...
Most Excited About: My next doctor's appointment. I am starting to really focus on baby furniture and bedding, so as soon as we find out what we are having, we can start working on the baby's room.
On Sunday, the newest addition to the the East family came for his first visit to Clay County. My cousin Mona and her husband Wade, welcomed Theron Robert Hurston into this world earlier this month.
He is precious!!! His name is really special to the East family. He is named after my grandfather -Theron "Bill" East and Mona's father (my uncle) - Theron "Bill" East, Jr. Here is a picture of Theron and Theron:
I cannot express to you how happy holding baby Theron made my grandfather!! He LOVES children and it truly warmed my heart to see the two of them looking at each other. Baby Theron also got to meet his cousins Sarah and Clay East. Below is a picture of Sarah and Theron. I cannot wait until October and maybe get a picture of Sarah, Theron and Baby Wheeler!!
They are so cute!! Clay was not interested at all in taking a picture with the little ones, so I had to take one of him separate.
I love all these kiddos!! They are all such a blessing to our family.
Sweet babies...and that Clay is a handsome little fellow! :)
ReplyDeleteI always want salty foods when I'm pregnant! However, I did get high blood pressure at the end of both my other pregnancies so I'm trying to take it easy this time. Sounds like you are doing well. Can't wait to hear about your next appointment!
ReplyDeleteI could just eat that Sarah up!!! I get in "Aunt B" time at church every week and I. LOVE. IT. I think she's gonna be a "talker" like her daddy!
ReplyDelete