Weight Gain: I am going to say yes since my belly seems to be getting bigger. I had the first person, who did not know I was pregnant, ask if I was pregnant. She had come to the drive-thru and while there, asked Kristina if I was pregnant. I guess the side view of me gives it away :)
Food Cravings: Still not really "craving" but just enjoying salty foods (chips, pickles). Brent keeps buying me sweets (ice cream mostly) and he ends up eating them. Yes - he is enjoying all this pregnancy stuff too :)
Sleep: I can't find a comfortable position. I have had headaches over the past 2 weeks and Tylenol is a placebo pill to me. So, the only relief is my pillow positioned just right - which is not always easy and otherwise, it feels like sleeping on a rock.
Most Excited About: I'll let you guess that (see my past 3 posts!!)!! May seems like forever away.
Still not sure about names. I keep thinking it will just come to me and I will be happy with it. A LOT rests in a name....hope we can come to a decision once we know what we are having.
As I am typing this post, I am watching "A Baby Story" - I am sitting here... crying. I even cry seeing the Pampers commercials!!! I am so emotional!! I am also SO BLESSED to have this little inside me! Praise GOD!
Speaking of praising GOD - we are also very blessed to have 2 nephews that bring so much joy to our lives. This past Saturday, Braden and Andrew had baseball games back to back and, thanks to Robin for working for me, we were able to see them play :)
The day started with a chicken biscuit.
Braden's game was first - he did a GREAT JOB!!
Braden did such a great job batting, he got the game ball!!!!! SO PROUD OF HIM!!!
Drew's game was next - it was SO much fun to watch. The kids seemed to be having the best time out there on the field.
Andrew played a great game. He got a boy out - PROUD OF HIM TOO!!
It was a great day!! SO happy we were a part of it!!
I'm loving pickles and salty foods right now too! Your nephews are so cute!
ReplyDelete