Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 13

The baby is the size of a....PEACH!! (pic from thebump.com)


Weight Gain: I have not stepped on the scales since my doctor appt last week. I am still LOVING to eat, so I would say yes :)

Food Cravings: Well, I made squash casserole AGAIN this week. Over the past week, I have not been able to get enough of dill pickles. Tonight I am having pickles and tostitos for supper - YUM...LOL!!! I think things are starting to get interesting!!

Sleep: I think the good Lord is getting me ready to be up all night with a baby, because now I am getting up all night with a full bladder! Now, if He would just start getting Brent ready somehow :) Brent does not even move when I get up.

Most Excited About: MY NEXT DR APPT CANNOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!! We are so excited about finding out what we are having!!!! (And I am ready to start buying this baby some clothes/bedding/stuff!!)

Last week, Brent was sick with sinus congestion/sore throat/cough. I avoided him like the plague. I did not want to get sick. Well...Sunday night I noticed my throat was sore and I felt like my ears were clogging up. About 3am I got up and decided to gargle with salt water to help my sore throat. WHAT A MISTAKE!! I gagged when I gargled and ended up throwing up. After that, I decided to get the humidifier out and see if that would help. When my alarm went off I knew then I needed to call the doctor. My ears were stopped up and my head felt heavy with sinus congestion. I got ready and went to work and called the doctor when they opened. She gave me a zpak.  I decided to go home for some rest and ended up staying in bed all day. It was miserable. Oh...did I mention that day was my birthday!!!!! It is never fun to be sick on your birthday!!!!! On a positive note, I do feel better today. My ears are still stopped up, but overall, I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment