Sunday, March 6, 2011
Surprise!
We are going to have a baby! (I know, not really a surprise to many since Richard felt led to share the news on facebook a few weeks ago.) We are so excited and now feel comfortable sharing the news with everyone. We are due October 17th :) The doctor said our risk of miscarrying had decreased to less than 10% and as each day goes by, we feel better and better!! I have been extremely tired for the last few weeks. The nausea started on Feb 22nd (same day as our first ultrasound) and the vomiting started this past Tuesday :( But it is all worth it and we cannot express how happy we are to have a little one on the way!!
I was going to attempt to scan the image and upload it, but with all that has been going on, I just took a pic of it :) The white dot in the center of the black is the heart beating away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I've said it a million times already, but I'm going to say it again...I am SO excited, and CANNOT wait to meet this little miracle!! I love him/her already! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! If it makes a difference it was a surprise to me because I am not on facebook. You will have soooo much fun and soooo much love for this little one!
ReplyDeleteAshley ~ Thank you :) I made the pic of Emma I sent you last night the background on my phone. ALL day I have had a smile on my face when I look at my phone because there is Emma smiling back at me :)
ReplyDeleteBrandi ~ Thank you too!!! We are SO excited!! Praise to GOD for this baby. I go to the doctor tomorrow - so maybe I will get more pictures to post :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are so excited for y'all!! And i didn't find out on faceboof either lol
ReplyDelete