Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Peanut

So, I have heard people refer to their baby as "peanut" - now I know why - the baby does look like a peanut!! At this point in time anyway :) My doctor's appointment was GREAT today. Everyone was really nice and Brent and I LOVED seeing Baby Wheeler. We also got to HEAR the baby today!!! What a wonderful sound...what a wonderful blessing from GOD!! The baby's heart rate was 188 beats per minute - which they said was good. Next appointment is April 5th.
Below is a picture of Baby Wheeler :)


On another note, I got "The Pregnancy Journal" today. It gives day by day updates on how the baby is developing. Has anyone else used/read this journal? I have enjoyed reading "What to Expect", but still have a MILLION questions - so I decided to refer to additional sources. I also got a body pillow. I have heard great things about them and decided to go ahead a get one. Brent likes it so much he said he wanted one!! Here is a pic of the one I decided on:

Snoogle Chic - Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover
Look how happy she looks - I want to get that kind of sleep!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thought about you today...but it's been a crazy kind of day and I didn't get a chance to call/text you. Glad you posted! You'll LOVE the pillow...and Brent can borrow mine if he wants to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your appointment went great. I know you loved having another sneak peek at that little miracle. Its amazing how much he/she has grown since the last ultrasound.
    The pregnancy pillow is so wonderful. Don't share with Brent;) Russ tried and tried to take my over. He would go get in bed early and use it thinking I wouldn't ask for it back...ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved my pillow, too!! But I was glad when I finally got to have my side of the bed back - those things take up lots of room! Baby Wheeler is beautiful! I love the Baby 411, and there's an Expecting 411 book that I wish I'd had when I was pregnant - just thought I'd share in case you wanted more reading material!

    ReplyDelete