I AM SO FAR BEHIND WITH THE BLOG!! Time seems to be going by so fast! There has been so much going on since I posted last. Here is a recap:
I am 27 weeks :) I am feeling her move all the time. I sit still every chance I get (which is not as much as I would like!) just to see if she is moving around at that time. I am still craving tomatoes, but I have been enjoying sweets more too. I have had a horrible time sleeping at night. One night I woke up at 3 am with my hips hurting. Then I realized my nose felt funny - I had a nosebleed. I had my trusty "what to expect.." book close and read that nosebleeds are normal. After all this, I could not go back to sleep so I read for about 2 hours. About the time I go back to sleep....Brent's alarm went off. Then that night, I get home from a LONG day at work...our air conditioner is broken. It is 86 degrees in our house. I get zero sleep that night. Thank goodness the repair men came the next day and ended up replacing our unit. I am also having CRAZY dreams!!! I dreamed last night I went back to work for CVS. I had gotten married (again??) and my name was Tiffany Cocacola. LOL!!!! Where did ANY of that come from?????
We finally picked out our baby furniture. It came in and Brent and my dad put it together. I am getting so excited for our little one to arrive. J
**After these pictures were taken, we decided to move all the furniture to the other bedroom. The furniture fit in this room, but I want a glider and space was limited if we added it. I will post pics of the new room once we get it all put together.
The 4th of July, we spent time with family. Here are a few pictures of Clay, my cousin Chip's son. He is so cute! He LOVED the watermelon.
I guess God is also getting me ready to take care of a little one by Penny (our dog) being sick. She had a case of pancreatitis. Jess gave her fluids, a round of antibiotics and Reglan to help with the vomiting. After a few days, she was back to normal. It broke my heart to see her so sick. I am so thankful for Jess taking good care of her – meeting me on a Sunday night to give her IV fluids.
Our next doctor’s appoint is next week – I have to do the glucose test – PRAY I pass!!! Also….we are doing the 4D ultrasound J J J I am SOOO excited to see what our little girl looks like!!! We still do not have a name for her, but we agreed to make a decision by the end of the month (we will see how that goes!).
I love the furniture. Oh, and I always have crazy dreams when I'm pregnant . . . I think it must be because we go into such a deep sleep (when we are actually able to sleep)! Tell Brent to watch out for Mr. Cocacola! So glad to hear you are doing well.
ReplyDelete