Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Half Way!

Note: I started this post 2 weeks ago... at that point I was half way so I am combining the last 2 (going on 3) weeks in to one post :)
Weeks 20 - 22 ~ Baby Girl Wheeler HAS GROWN :)  (pic from thebump.com)

From original post on week 20: I went to the doctor Tuesday and we got another look at our sweet little girl. She is doing GREAT! They did all her measurements and they said she has long legs!! Love it!! Brent said basketball player - Robin said model!!! LOL!! She weighs 13 oz. Also, they confirmed she is still a girl :) It was a great appointment - NOTHING like our last visit. I had gained 2 lbs. So that makes my overall weight gain = zero...lol! How is that possible!! I was expecting after Memorial Day weekend - I would have gained 10+ lbs. Dr said to expect a 1 lb weight gain a week from now on.
             I am feeling her move daily now - AND I LOVE IT :) Dr said not to stress out if I went a day without feeling her move, but so far she moves like crazy after I drink a glass of milk each night.

From today: Feeling like I am playing catch up - so much has happened over the last 2 weeks. The most eventful to note is my grandmother had knee replacement surgery last week. She is doing good and is now home from the hospital. It is unbelievable that they had her up and walking the day after surgery!
      On Saturday, I worked then went to the East reunion for a few minutes then went to Pell City to see sweet Emma McCollum in her dance recital :) We had a GREAT time. We have so much love for this little girl - she means so much to us and it was a blessing to see her dance on stage. This was my attempt at a few pictures - PLEASE NOTE: I know they are horrible pictures so PLEASE SEE Ashley's post for better ones.


I need a better camera and SOON!!
Next week we see the doctor again - at this visit, we will schedule our 4D appointment! Can't wait to see what she will look like. ps - we are still working on a name for our little girl :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment