At week 19, our sweet baby girl is the size of a...MANGO! (pic from thebump.com)
Weight Gain: This whole time I have said "yes, I have gained a ton of weight" but, my dr appointments are not showing all this weight gain, so it must just be how I look at myself?? I am wearing maternity clothes daily (and LOVING IT!!!). I am a lot more comfortable at work :) I am POSITIVE my belly is getting bigger, so I must be losing in other places (however, I cannot locate those places). I will just have to see what the scales say at my next dr appt. She said I should expect a BIG jump!
Food Cravings: Tomatoes, tomatoes, tomaotes :) which is a good thing - could be worse - ice cream/choc/chips and dip/etc. Now that summer time is here, there is a produce stand by Ann's and I am going there often!! Still loving pickles and salty stuff, but right now, I think I could eat a tomato with every meal!! I am ready for all the other "fresh from the garden" veggies to get here.
Most Excited About: Our next dr appt. We get to see our sweet girl again and they will measure her :) They will also tell us about how much she weighs. I LOVE SEEING HER!!!
The question we are currently asked the most is "what is her name?". GREAT QUESTION....we do not know! Brent and I both have a few names we like, however, we do not like each others names. So, glad we still have about 5 more months to go.
We are also looking a bedding and furniture for her room. I am looking for ideas everywhere. Anyone have any suggestions on different places to look??? I have looked at the usual: babies'r'us, jcpenny, sears. I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I don't think we are going to do a theme, but instead a pattern (stripes/pokadots/etc).
ALSO....I THINK I have been feeling the baby move over this past week. It feels like a little hiccup in my belly. It keeps happening, so hoping this is her moving around in there. :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment