Sunday, July 24, 2011

About to give up on trying to comment!

Is anyone else having trouble commenting on posts????? I know Ashley M mentioned it weeks ago, but I am about to give up trying. This same situation has happened to me several times. Today, I was going to comment on Brandi's new pool (which is beautiful and I wish I had one :). After making my comment, I tried to post it and it asked me to sign into blogger again. I did this and it took me right back to the comment field....I had to retype in my comment and clicked "post"  - AGAIN it redirected me back to the login screen. After doing this a few times.....I just gave up!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! We are loving it! I did have some trouble back 6 or 8 months ago when I was trying to comment. I could comment on some blogs, but not others. I don't know if it was me doing something wrong or what, but within a couple of days it "fixed" itself! Maybe yours will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem. You know how when you sign into Google it automatically checks the "Stay signed in box" under your password? I had to uncheck that. Try that and see if it helps. You will have to type your username & password everytime, but maybe you will be able to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a problem everyone is haveing. i have found it will let me from the computer I used to create my account and My cell phone. Justin just got a new laptop for his birthday and I cannot comment from it.....weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Wendy - I am SO GLAD I read this comment thread, because I did what you said and IT WORKED! I haven't been able to comment in MONTHS! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete