Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shower, Reunion, and Bed Rest

The baby shower was WONDERFUL!!! We feel so loved and blessed. So many friends and family came - it was wonderful to have so many loved ones in the same room. Thank you to everyone who helped make the day so special!! Here are some pictures:
 Took a pictures right before the shower with the hostesses that were present.



Several people asked me why the shower was decorated in purple since her room is pink and green. My favorite color is purple and I debated doing her room in purple, but just could not find a pattern I liked as much as the pink paisley :) So I requested the shower color to be purple.

Sept 3rd was the Class of 2001's 10 year high school reunion. It was at the Fox and Hound in Birmingham. I was a bit nervous about going since I was 34 weeks pregnant...but hated to miss seeing everyone, so we decided to go. I think I surprised a few by being SO pregnant!! It was great seeing my classmates.



This past Tuesday, my doctor put me on bed rest due to 3 superficial clots in my right leg. She did a Doppler scan and there is not a deep clot (the really bad kind). The superficial clots are not life threatening, however, there is a small chance they can dislodge and cause the deep clots. I am on antibiotics and aspirin. I can only get up to go to the bathroom. THIS IS SO HARD!!!! I am not used to being down like this. Brent has been wonderful - cooking supper and taking care of me. The doctor will reevaluate me Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that you had to go on bed rest. I had to with Eli because of my blood pressure and it wasn't much fun. Your shower looks beautiful and it looks like you all had fun. So excited for you . . . it's getting so close!

    ReplyDelete